Friday, May 10, 2013

Tai Cheng Savings!


Save on Tai Cheng This Month!

 

This month, you can save money on Tai Cheng.  I ordered this program for my dad, primarily, because he has many joint issues, and I am hoping this improves his mobility and alleviates his pain.  When I brought it to my parents’ house, my mom said she, too, would also like to try it!  I also plan on incorporating it into my fitness routine, because I believe this program can help improve body function in people of all ages and fitness levels.

We watched the Master Scroll DVD together, to get an idea of how the program works and what it involves.  My dad seemed worried that he wouldn’t be able to keep up after looking through the Tai Chi moves on the Master Scroll DVD.  There were quite a few moves, but I assured him that he will work his way up to those.  To reassure him, we put the first DVD in and watched the Day 1 workout.  It started with the Neural Reboot, which was a 20 minute routine.  Then, it went into a 15 minute routine.  My dad was no longer intimidated after watching the video.  Dr. Cheng moved slowly and explained well.  There are also modifications in this video for those who cannot do the full moves yet.

If you want to know more about Tai Cheng, feel free to email me.

To buy Tai Cheng, or to look at the package options, click here or go to my Beachbody Coach page and click on the Tai Cheng button.


No comments:

Post a Comment