Sunday, May 19, 2013

Insanity Week 3

Ok, here is the recap of week 3:

Day one of week three is the Fit Test. 
Here are my Fit Test scores:
1. Switch Kicks (Right + Left = 1): 59
2. Power Jacks: 56
3. Power Knees (Lifting Left Knee): 103
4. Power Jumps: 36
5. Globe Jumps (Around the Globe = 1): 11
6. Suicide Jumps: 15
7. Push-Up Jacks: 16
8. Low Plank Oblique (Right+Left = 1): 32

My son was asking questions and needed help a couple of times, so some of my numbers didn't go up, but some did. Every little improvement means change is happening.

This week, the workouts actually seemed easier!  During hurdle jumps, I felt like I was jumping quite high and doing them well.  I didn't feel too worn out to do anymore by the third set of the circuit.  I hope next week feels this good.



No comments:

Post a Comment